Thursday, September 13, 2001

Took the afternoon off. Trying to sleep off what I've got. It's not really a flu. I have stomach cramps and low energy. I don't feel that sick, I'm just tired.

I talked to Harry. Sounds like he is one step closer to ending it with his BF. He mentioned that he doesn't want to have sex with the BF. The BF has been wanting to have sex for a while, but Harry kept putting him off. Last night Harry gave in.

Harry mentioned that the BF reads most of his email. Last week I sent Harry some email telling him the slug slime story. Harry said when he saw he received email from me, he got a bit nervous-- the BF was reading his email over his shoulder. Harry was worried I would mention something abd set the BF off. Fortunatly the email was innocent.

Other than that, Harry's sister is traped in Hawaii. It looks like jet flights are resuming today and tomrrow so she should be able to return soon. I guess there are worse places to be trapped.

No comments:

Analytics