Sunday, January 19, 2003

Frank from Vancouver is in Seattle. Steven , Vic (Steven's BF), Frank and I met for drinks at the Cuff. Frank and I hung around all evening. Vic and Steve both commented that I should go after Frank. He's a good man with a good job. I said I wanted to but Frank always played it cool-- Frank would be receptive if I touch him, but would never touch me. Frank would let me kiss him, but wouldn't kiss me.

Later on Frank said he was tired and was going back to the hotel. I invited Frank to my place. He agreed. We slept together. Cuddled all night. In the morning I tried to have sex with Frank but he stopped me. He said in December he broke up with a guy from Victoria. The break up was hard on him. So he wasn't in the mood. I left it at that.

Later I found a note on my truck from Steven. It said "Slut! No, i didn't really mean that, I hope you had a nice time."

I had breakfast with Steven and Vic. They gave me atta-boy's for going home with Frank. I told them Frank's story and that we didn't have sex. We analyzied it a bit and figured that Frank is probably still seeing someone.

Oh well.

I'm heading down to Puerto Vallarta on Monday morning. This will be the last post till Jan 28th.

No comments:

Analytics