Yesterday I had a second date with Mike. We went hiking at Snoqualmie Falls. It was fun. We did have a romp in the bed. He has a hot body. I'm not going to analyze the situation yet. I want to get to know him better before I judge him.
Cor is back. He spent the last 3 weeks touring Asia-- China, Japan, Korea and Tibet. He had a great trip though he's very jet lagged right now.
Played hockey last night. We lost 5-1. It was the first game I played in a few weeks. I missed a game when I traveled. Also, the season suspends over Christmas.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment