Monday, January 06, 2003

Cor is up to his old tricks. He told me that Mike called and then he fed me a line about how the two of them flirted and how Mike wanted to meet him. I asked Cor when Mike called and Cor laughed. He said mike hadn't really called. He saw Mike's number on a "Cuff" business card and decided to bug me.

C2 has found Norm (See Dec 20th) Norm hasn't been captured by the Brazillian goverment and charged with sedition. Instead he moved to Phoenix. His mother is sick and he's taking care of her. C2 is going to Phoenix to visit Norm. Good vacation and Norm owes him $1400.

Tonight I used a tanning bed for the 1st time. It was just a 10 minute session since I'm prone to burning. I'm going to Peurto Vallarta at the end of January, and I don't want to burn once I get there. I can't say I noticed a colour difference, but it did chap my lips.

No comments:

Analytics