I tanned again last night. I'm slightly red now, though it's starting to look good. If I take my shirt off you can tell I used a tanning bed. The tane fades very quickly along my sides and is very strong on the parts that were in contact with the bed.
Tonight I had dinner with Steven. He's starting to fill out the paper work he needs to move to Canada. His BF is in Victoria. For other reasons he is going to quit his job this summer. Since it's a natural break from his career, he wants to move closer and build their relationship. I wish him luck.
We had dinner at The Pumphouse. It's a good restaurant. They have 160 different beers on tap.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment