Saturday, January 04, 2003

Yesterday I bought a light box Basically it's a very bright light on a stand. You sit next to it for about 30 minutes in the morning.



I've been very groggy this winter.When it's cloudy and rainy during the day, I have problems getting out of bed, I feel tired and have low energy. Once the sun goes down, I wake up.

It has definitely wakes me up in the short term (for a few hours after I use it) We'll see how well it works after in the long term.

Tommy, is it more sunny in LA?

Last night I had dinner with C2, Mathew and Ryan. After dinner, C2 went home. Mat, Ryan and I headed to the Seattle Eagle. It was "Pee Night." Several guys asked us if we were there for the wet party. The Eagle is a very skanky bar. A lot of the patrons don't look healthy.

No comments:

Analytics