Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I played hockey last night. We lost 3-1. I actually played a good game. Although, I did get an equal strength roughing penalty.

I'm about to get hurt again. This wound will be self inflicted. I was looking through Yahoo Personals and saw Harry's picture and ad. I sent him an email and asked him out for dinner. No Strings. No Pressure. Part of me wants very badly to date Harry. Another part of me needs to hear him say "No." It would help me move on.

I keep hitting "Send/Receive" in Outlook. Is this the new millennium version of waiting by the phone?

Damn it. I just got another piece of spam. My heart went through a mini-rollarcoster. "I got new email! Oh, it's just spam."

At least I'm heading down to Puerto Vallarta next week. Having a wounded heart on a sunny beach sounds so much better than having a wounded heart in rainy Seattle.

No comments:

Analytics