Thursday, January 16, 2003

C2 lectured me today. Often when it comes to politics I'd rather not argue about it. I think this comes from my family. My parents would never debate politics. If a disagreement came up, they would change the subject.

C2 has noticed that trait in me as well... avoidance of political argument. But, when the labour camps in North Korea hit the news yesterday, he wanted me to argue about it. He said that some issues were too important to ingore... such as the war on terrorism, Iraq and North Korea. And that I needed to be more comforatble with disagreement between people and to be ready to defend my opinions.

I agreed with him. Just to avoid an arguement.

I had lunch with with the work bears. Bruce showed up. It's the first time he's done so in months.

No comments:

Analytics