Thursday is my birthday-- 34th. This year I didn't tell people. Part of me was hoping for a quiet birthday. Part of me was curious to see who would remember.
Everyone remembered. Damn, I have great friends.
They are trying to plan a party. C2 called to vent about the discussions-- they are arguing about where and when. Some want it on Thursday cause they can't make it on Friday. Some want it on Friday cause they can't make it on Thursday. Some want it at Siam's. Some at Z'Tejas. Some at Chia's.
I told C2 that I would pick a time and place and email everyone. C2 said "No! That will make Sandy feel bad, like he failed to organize your party."
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment