It's 6am. I'm already at work. I have a presentation to give at 1pm and I'm trying to finish it.
I'm also goofing off-- writing in my blog.
I'm not interested in my project at all. That leads to these last minute cruches where I work hard to cover my ass.
I had two birthday dinners last night. One earlier on with Ryan and Jen. Things are going well with them. I talked with Ryan about working for him.
The 2nd birthday dinner was with Matt, Sandy, Behr and the Tease. More good food and company.
The Tease has a date with someone he's met on the internet. They've been chatting for a while and really like each other. They are meeting in person this weekend. I'm betting he'll be disappointed. 99% of all internet dates don't work out. But, the Tease has high hopes. He's looking for a book on gay astrology. He wants to do their charts to see how things will work.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment