The hot tub came this morning. It fits nicely with the deck. The electrical isn't in yet so it will be a few days before we can use it.
It wasn't too much work to get the tub to the pad. My contractor thought they'd need to use a crane. Instead I mowed a 4 foot wide path through the blackberries to my neighbor's. We then brought the tub in from my neighbor's driveway.
As an added bonus, I got to meet my neighbors when I asked for permission to go on their land. We don't see each other very often. I'm at the top of a hill. They are at the bottom. Their drive way goes down the hill along my land.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment