Friday night C2 and I helped Matt and Sandy *not* move a hot tub.
Matt and Sandy bought a used hot tub. It was a good deal. But, they needed help to move it. So, they rented a U-Haul.
The tub wasn too heavy, but it was very awkward. When we finlly got it to the U-Haul, the truck was too small. bleah.
We left it in the yard.
Saturday morning, C2 and I worked on the deck.
Saturday evening, I went over to Reed's. We talked and drank. Reed also did some drugs-- cocaine. I think Reed is depresed. He told me he was bad man. He said he never planned that. It just happened.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment