I had lunch with Steven. He spend last weekend in Montreal with Vic. We talked about that for a while.
We also talked about me quitting my job. He told I'm spoiled. I forget what it's like to not have money. I've got it good where I am.
I know that's true, but it's not enough. I've got alot out of my current job-- my green card, enough cash to pay my bills and mortage for five years, a good education on building world class software. All that's left is to collect my salary and climb the corporate ladder. I'm too young to be stuck in a rut. I want a new chapter, a new advecture.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment