Last night C2 and I saw Super Size Me a documentary about a man who eats nothing but McDonalds meals three times a day for a month. In the month he gains 30lbs, has his cholestorol spike by 65 points and makes his liver sick. It's a good documentary.
Afterwards we went to the Cuff. While C2, Aryik and I were talking, two different men walked up to me and told me how handsome I was. It felt good for my ego. C2 and Aryik made jokes about how they were being ignored. C2 said "What am I? Chopped liver?"
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment