We are working our way across Ontario visiting friends and family along the way. The heat has been oppressive so we’ve gone to museums over hiking in the outdoors
Schedule today— breakfast with a friend in Picton. Drive two hours. Lunch with cousins in Smith Falls. Drive two more hours and arrive at my father’s in time for dinner.
Bureaucrazy... And The Tiny Hoard Haul
-
*I never did show you my Tiny Hoard Haul of Smalls from the Event, so,
Above is my 11 Antique Hardware Salvage Escutcheons, my Fav being the Brass
Ar...
The Autumn Ghost
-
How the battle against a polio epidemic revolutionized modern medical care.
Book by Hannah Wunsch
During the 1950s, the fight against polio brought togethe...
Labor Day Weekend
-
Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM
today - I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the ocean but
I a...
September Plans
-
Violet is still in Indiana. I think she is still adjusting and trying to
figure out what she wants. We text. I haven't offered up any suggestions.
She'l...
Tis Tuesday
-
It's Tuesday; I was asked to provide some of my expertise in Corrections
by a local inhabitant of the Lil City by the Red. As you might or might
not h...
Letting Go
-
When I first stopped drinking last February, I was hesitant to get rid of
my alcohol. My bar remained intact, and I kept a cask of wine in the fridge
- so...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Sounds like yall got it all worked out.
Post a Comment