Sunday, July 26, 2026

This is my last full day in Ontario. Dad and I fly back on Monday.

Today’s activities…

Investigate the garage door… Something has been causing it to fail to close all the the way. We think we see the problem. We’ve oiled some of the springs and now the problem has abated. 

Church… We had a good pastor this morning. At coffee afterwards we caught up on the details of Aunt G’s funeral. Also, many of the parishioners are happy that dad is traveling again. It’s been ten years since he last flew. 

Visit Uncle R…. He is about as well as could be expected.

Work on Dad’s computer… Dad’s old computer is on its last legs. My brothers and I got him a new computer. I’ve been porting everything over and trying to make it look and act (saved passwords, link and app locations)  as much like the old one as possible.

I am very thankful that my father has healthy, social media and news habits. He checks Facebook about once a week. He watches the news from three different channels for no more than an hour a day. I should do the same.

No comments:

Analytics