We are working our way across Ontario visiting friends and family along the way. The heat has been oppressive so we’ve gone to museums over hiking in the outdoors
Schedule today— breakfast with a friend in Picton. Drive two hours. Lunch with cousins in Smith Falls. Drive two more hours and arrive at my father’s in time for dinner.
Keeping Up with the Joneses
-
As a blogger who notes the changes and modifications blogs go through, I
have seen many of these.
One of the most defining elements of these modificatio...
Another Bohemian Rant Ahead...
-
*Well, this is my 3rd Post Written Today that will go into the Unpublished
yet Queue into the Future, I'm on a Roll. I won't lead with the Rant, I'...
Update On Pat's Home in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
-
Pat's home in downtown Hamilton, Ontario, Canada March 27, 2024 (the one on
the left with a yellow door)
Remember a few years back when I wrote about P...
A Win is a Win
-
I have to keep reminding myself that a win is a win. A year ago, I would
have been happy if any of my writing had been accepted for publication.
Now, I ...
Unstable
-
In the past couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion that I am not okay.
I feel volatile, like a container under pressure, that could completely
destro...
Build the Life You Want
-
Aurthur C. Brooks and Oprah
Happy is not the same thing as good, or flourishing, or vibrant. Do you
only want to be happy?
"Happiness is not a destination...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Sounds like yall got it all worked out.
Post a Comment