Newton's 3rd Law Of Motion
-
* For every Action there is usually an Equal and Opposite Reaction in
Life... Newton's 3rd Law Of Motion. Forces ALWAYS come in Pairs. A Force
never ...
Early Early Saturday Morning
-
Well, well... here I am, typing at 6:54 a.m., up, with breakfast, coffee,
and a link of Juneau Sausage.
Juneau's. It's a local butcher shop that specia...
The Dreamboats Band in Palm Springs, California
-
Pat and I used to visit Palm Springs every February for Modernism Week.
Sadly this annual holiday came to an end with both COVID and me taking care
of ...
East of Eden
-
By John Steinbeck
Looking over my library history, I see that I’ve been picking at East of
Eden for two and half years. While I have a desire to read g...
The Waiting
-
It's safe to say I've become invested in Violet (but you probably already
knew that). I care about what happens to her, but I also like her. I think
she ...
Good Fire, Bad Fire
-
I’d been toying with the idea for maybe a month. Occasionally I’d find
myself browsing pharmacies online, catalogues of laxatives, looking for
something I...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment