My Backyard Oasis
-
With all the chaos that is going in the world today I am so thankful for
my almost once acre backyard oasis that I built by hand for the last twenty
...
Up Late Can't Sleep " Roots"
-
I just couldn't sleep; I had just stuff rolling around between my ears.
So I decided to come in the office and write a few lines. One of the
thoughts ...
A Win is a Win
-
I have to keep reminding myself that a win is a win. A year ago, I would
have been happy if any of my writing had been accepted for publication.
Now, I ...
Unstable
-
In the past couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion that I am not okay.
I feel volatile, like a container under pressure, that could completely
destro...
Build the Life You Want
-
Aurthur C. Brooks and Oprah
Happy is not the same thing as good, or flourishing, or vibrant. Do you
only want to be happy?
"Happiness is not a destination...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
The photos and the clip are really great. I am sure yall will continue to travel, noting yall might be able to stay home and cut the grass.
Post a Comment