Monday, January 03, 2022

 > Have a good 2022, if that is possible, Roderick. P.S

Hi Roderick! Welcome.

Bathwater, I see that people can reply to comments on your blog. How did you turn that on?

We are in Toronto now, visiting my old college buddies. We'e rented a condo workationing there for the week. 

I may have put my husband in a situation where he feels cooped up as the weather is cold so we can't get out of the condo that often.

Toronto is a bit more locked down than Seattle is. Even so, we have no problems going to restaurants. 

New Years Eve we went out for an outdoor light show at the Toronto Zoo. It was gorgeous.

Saturday was long walk along the waterfront with maybe a dozen other friends, their children and their spouses. Usually these friends have a large indoor New Years Day party. COVID canceled that (too many people indoors in one location) Hence the walk.

The walk felt good. For the past week I've been visiting, drinking coffee and eating sweets. Some activity is just what the doctor ordered.



2 comments:

Bathwater said...

I am not really sure how that works. It has just always been that way. I looked under settings but didn't see anything. I have been to Toronto many times. It is only two hours away. I hate the traffic there.

"Tommy" said...

Glad to hear y'all are out and about

Analytics