Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Over the weekend, the brother-in-law took us kayaking. Backing up-- the brother-in-law found an inexpensive rowing club near him. He applied for, and became a member.

The rowing club is not in a building-- it's in a building boat that floats on the lake. What's a building boat? Well, you know house boats like they have in "Sleepless in Seattle" this is similar, except it's a whole small office building. 

To keep it's tax-status as a boat, once a year the building-boat has to be disconnected from the land and floated around the lake. Apparently this is a big celebration for row-club members, but a big stress for its management.

Back to us, Saturday the brother-in-law checked out kayaks and the three of us paddled along the lake. Very tranquil unless a big boat powers by.







4 comments:

Bathwater said...

I cannot wait to go kayaking this year.

"Tommy" said...

Interesting... Sit on Top Kayaks... most of them are the STTs down here also.... Love the clear water of the lake..

Jana hassan said...

I have been married to my husband Williams Brandon for 9 years, recently i noticed a change in his character as he suddenly developed the habit of coming home late, i then discovered he was seeing another lady who he initially told me was his new co-worker, i confronted him about this and it led to fights and arguements and he eventually abandoned me and my kids to live with his new found lover i was totally depressed, this continued till a friend of mine told me about a love spell caster from South Africa who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationships and marriages, i contacted this love spell caster via his email and he casted a re-union love spell through the effect of our pictures and my husband came back to me within 72 hours apologising for all the pain he caused me, we are back together again, contact this love spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via his email drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com   or +2349021374574.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Analytics