Saturday, May 15, 2021



On Friday, our last day in the Bay Area, we hiked around with Mm. It was good to see her. She has had a tough year, but things are looking up for her.

Now we are on our way home. I really enjoyed our time away. I am looking forward to our own bed.

I like that we could take our time with this trip. No rushed long weekend. No getting up at 4am to catch a 6am flight so we could have a good full day. We traveled during the day. We spent a few extra days to make up for it. We didn't have to run. We could linger. Worked when we needed. Spend time with the family. See the sights and then head back.

We will do these working vacations again a few times this summer. In June we will house and pet watch for a friend. Then, when Canada opens up, I will fly up there to visit my parents. 

2 comments:

Bathwater said...

You are so lucky to be able to do these working vacations. Enjoy them. I'd just like to work from home at this point.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Analytics