Monday, May 10, 2021




We are on to the second half of our workation. We have left the family in Sacramento and are spending a few days at a nice B&B in San Rafael. 

Before we left Sacramento, the mother-in-law and the husband had a good chat. A needed talk. Just as his father did, just as any elderly person will, she is one bad day away from needing a different plan.

She had a fecal scan for colon cancer and it came back positive. She has COPD, so it’s risky to put her under for a full colorectal exam. Alternatives are being explored. It could be serious, or it could be one bad polyp that can be clipped. She has no blockage right now and is feeling as good usual. So here she is, one bad day away from needing a different plan.

3 comments:

"Tommy" said...

I hope all works out for the husband and you on tending to his Mother.... !!

Bohemian said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your MIL getting bad Medical News. I Hope everything turns out well.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Analytics