Monday, May 24, 2021

I am the big 51 now. The husband did a great job of ensuring I had a fun few days. Thursday we had a nice dinner out, just the husband and I.

Friday we had dinner out with Yo and the Angle. We had a great time, but I drank *way* too much. On the drive home the husband had to pull over and let me vomit.

Thank you husband for being patient with me. In general, people in AA have no patience or sympathy for those who are drinking too much. Nor should they.

Saturday-- dinner with Clem and Bates. Margaritas. Bates is going to retire next week. He has elaborate post retirement plans. More at those later.

Sunday-- BBQ with the AA friends.

3 comments:

Bathwater said...

I don't think if you drink responsibly, drinking too much is not a problem. Happy birthday. 51 is not so bad. I will be 57 this year.

Concept Capital Group Reviews said...

You deserve to be happy and celebrate your birthday!

Bohemian said...

Happy Birthday... I'm such a lightweight at drinking and my Dad was Native American, so we don't handle the Fire Water well, so I just refrain, it's best. *LOL* I'm glad you're having such fun Socializing with Friends, it's nice that now we can hopefully get back to that. This Pandemic Lockdown Social Distancing thing has been difficult, Humans are Social Creatures and I don't function well as a Recluse. *Smiles*

Analytics