An old FB left his business card on our front porch. I saw it first and pointed it out to RO who picked it up. On the back was written "Drink?" as the FB was as much a drinking buddy as anything.
It took me a few moments to remember who it was. And I think RO is a bit suspicious. I'm not sure what's going to happen here. Maybe I'll call him up and introduce him to RO. He's a nice guy and RO and I could use more friends.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
1 comment:
Hmmmmm
Does sound like yall are moving in a different direction since all the explorartion started
Post a Comment