Saturday, February 02, 2008

RO is back from Vegas. He joked. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except for the cigarette smoke." About a year ago Washington State banned smoking in bars and restaurants. I'm suprized how spoiled it has made us. RO and Boone complained that everything in Las Vegas smells like an ashtray.

Now, RO did play around in Vegas. He told me about it when he got back. He met a couple of guys there on vacation and they had a threesome.

I hope this is out of our system. I do not want to be one of those couples that's always out and looking for sex. It's so tiring and such a waste of time. I've got more importand things to do. And it feels shallow as well.

We'll see.

Oh yeah. Bates is about 50yo. gray hair and fit, about 5'10'' and one the thin side.

No comments:

Analytics