Oh yeah. This slipped my mind.
RO and I had a threesome last night.
When I got home, I half jokingly suggested that RO and I have a threesome with the neighbor, Bates. I really just wanted to invite Bates over for dinner, but I let my mouth rattle on too long.
Bates wasn't available, but RO found a guy on Bear411, a guy he'd been chatting with for a while.
The guy came over and we did it. It was fun, but unemotional.
We cuddled. We kissed. It felt a little dirty, but not in a good way. I don't think RO was overjoyed with the way it turned out as well.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment