I talked to RedBricks on Sunday. I like him. I wish I could spend more time with him.
Mom is gone. She has left to spend a week with my brother in Alberta. I enjoyed her visit very much, but I'm glad to get my routine back to normal.
RO fawned over my mom the whole time. I almost felt like I was a neglectful son.
RO, Mom and I saw "Late Nite Catechism." Basically a very smart nun talks with, educates and insults her audience. It's very funny.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
16 hours ago
1 comment:
I to BD....I too.!!
Wish RO and you were a lil closer.
It would be nice to chill in the afternoon sun with ya'll.
Post a Comment