This is a silly milestone, but I feel like noting it anyways. For the first time in my life, I am writing a document, a manul & specification that the public will see and use, that has subheadings seven levels deep.
You know, sections as in.
Section 1. Introduction
Section 1.1 Overview
Section 1.1.1 External Assumptions
I keep imagining some pour soul actually trying to read and discuss this document.
"Hey, take a look at section 2.2.2.1.1.2.1.2. I'll admit I was a little bored after reading section 2.2.2.1.1.1.1.3, but section 2.2.2.1.1.2.1.2 really livened things up! "
I feel as if I have no soul. I don't care at all about this document or the people who read it. If it gives readers as much pain reading it as I feel writing it, then that's fine by me.
Contractual obligation writing at its finest.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment