Of course it would come back to haunt us. Mark had such a good time playing around in Vegas that he told me there is no passion in our relatinship. He thinks I'm only with him because I'm trapped-- I'm the major invester in the store, and if he leaves, if the store tanks, then I'm the one that gets screwed.
Yes, the store does affect our relationship, but not in the way fears. It's just more stress and more responsibility in my life. I now understand why mixing business with relationships is bad. I can't look at RO without somepart of the business popping into my mind.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
2 comments:
well.....hmmmm.....
I hope all will be ok.
t
That sucks
Itsallgrandlike
Post a Comment