Monday, June 30, 2003

To end the latest episode of the Harry/Barry story...

Harry and I were supposed to get together on Saturday night. Saturday afternoon hj called and said he couldn't make it. Family birthday he forgot about. Today I got this email...

Hey Barry!

What did you end up doing the rest of the weekend?

yesterday I worked all day on the house. I rebuilt the porch, over in the corner where it was rotten.

I feel bad because I want to get the out side of the house done, and I want the free time to be able to do fun things as well. I wish there was more fricken time in the day and I did not have to go to bed so early for work.. It is really hard when you get off later and we meet up at 7. It only give a couple hours, before it is time for bed for me anyway.

Ya know I guess maybe I am not ready for a relationship , till after the summer when the house is painted. I am kinda on the gun, because of the weather around here. I still want to go out for dinner with you on occasion, but I am stressed out trying to juggle time right now.. Do ya know what I mean...

Anyway.. Enough of that.. Did you go to pride yesterday? Brent and Sean could not believe that I did not want to go to pride.. I am just not into watching all of the queens dance around. And the cuff is way to crouded and I am not paying $10 to get into the place..

Well my lunch is over.. I will call you later on..
Take care Hope you are having a good day.. Harry

No comments:

Analytics