Oh yeah, forgot to mention this...
When I was removing the old garbage disposer, everytime drain gunk got on my hands, I'd compulsivly rince them. A very bad idea when the sink's drain is disconnected.
It's starting to hit me how much work this move and the house will be. For the past five years I've lived in a townhouse-- care and maintenance free. At the cabin there is a lawn to mow, flower beds to fill, hedges to trim, things to repair and equipment to buy. This made me flash back to my childhood-- getting angry at my parents for forcing me to mow the lawn or weed the garden. I called them up and told them. We had a good laugh.
I'm ready for it. I'll just have to be more disciplined about my time.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment