Played hockey last night. We won 4-0.
Earlier on, I was over at Mat and Steve's for a BBQ. Heard more gossip about Harry and the crack story. Apparently his roommate and his best friends both say that Harry brought a guy home who got him to do some crack. He wigged out and that off his depressive episode.
Oddly enough I just got this from Harry...
So how is the new house.. I almost gave you a call last night. I just needed to get away from my place for a bit... I worked on it all weekend, Scraping,Sanding and Caulking, and Priming.
Anyway I hope all is going well.. Would you be up for dinner sometime soon.. Let me know Take care
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment