Sunday morning I moved two loads of stuff to the cabin. It's amazing the amount of crap I'm throwing out-- a humidifer I haven't used since I moved to Seattle, spices and kitchen tools I haven't used in years, old paper work, five boxes of baking powder.
In the afternoon I watched Mac play softball. He won both of his games. Behr, the Tease and John also watched the game.
Later on the Tease and I had dinner with Steven. Steven brought a friend of his over. I think Steven was trying to set me up with the friend. I'm not sure how that went. He's a nice guy, but he spent most of his time talking to the Tease. Not a lot of eye contact with me.
After dinner I played hockey. We won 5-1. This season is going well.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment