What else have I been doing...
Friday I had dinner with Matt, Sandy and C2 at Siam's. We had coffee afterwards, hung out on the Starbuks patio and watched the strange homeless people walk buy.
Saturday, I had lunch with C2 and we watched "Scouting for All" a documentaty being shown as part of the Gay Pride festivities this weekend.
Sunday afternoon C2 and watched part of the Gay Pride parade. We ran into Behr and Officer Bob. As usually the parade was long and boring.
Later in the afternoon, I went TV shopping with Sandy and then had dinner with Sandy and Matt. Matt has injured his foot, so he's sitting around and resting most of the time.
Sunday evening I played hockey. We won 3-0!
Today at work, we are having a shipping party (We've finished and shipped the latest product I've been working on. They've given us this week off of work. Nice.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment