So, I've had a work emergecy. In some obsure situations, a program that I'm resonsible for crashes. I poked and prodded at it for many hours on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday I spotted something that might have explained the crash. The solution was a long shot, but I couldn't see anything else, so I fixed that. Finally today, other people are saying that the fix worked and the crash has gone away. Whew.
Next week I'm heading out of town on a business trip. I'm glad I got the emergecy out of the way. I would have had to cancel my trip if I didn't solve the problem.
Last night, the dinner party went well. Eight People showed up. Sandy, Mathew, Cor, C6 and the four PB's. It was a bit cramped-- the dining room only seats six. Half of us ate in the living room. The remainder ate in the dining room. The conversation and company were good.
I didn't tell anyone-- I spent $100.00 on food. Most of it steaks. Sigh. One of the reasons I had dinner at my place was that I wanted to have an inexpensive evening. When Mathew, Sandy I go out for dinner, I can easily spend $50.00. Oh Well. Next time I'll make it a pot luck.
On the flip side, every one brought beer and wine. I have enough for the next six months.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment