The Little Dinner Party the Grew.
Mathew, Sandy and I have dinner together about once a week. This week I suggested we have dinner at my place. Mathew asked if he could invite 2 of the PB's and I said "Yes". The PB's are cute and there are 2 I would date in a minute.
Because I didn't want to snub anyone, I invited C2 and Cor. Then, C6 asked what I was up to this week and... well... a quiet dinner with with Mathew, Sandy and I has balooned into a dinner party for 10. Sigh.
So, why don't I ask the PB's out? Well, some of them are dating and some of them would never date a tall guy. The PB's are shorter than 5'6'' and suffer from little man syndrom. I'm 6'6''.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment