I'm back.
In Anaheim, I met a professional booth bunny. She calls hereself a professional crowd worker. She earns $700.00 a day plus T&E. In return you get a beautiful woman who learns the basics of your company. She talks about the company and it's products to everyone that walks by. She said that mostly she learns scripts and sales pitches and hands all the hard questions off to the real sales people. I saw her in action. She knows her stuff, she was demoing some tedious managment software, but sure enough about two dozen men were watching the demo. She was very smooth. I couldn't tell that it was all a script.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment