Last night was B's birthday. B is a straight friend I know through hockey. His girlfriend threw him a party. We had dinner at Typhoon and then went to "Theater Sports" -- improv comedy. It was very good, very funny. I'm going to go again.
Every now and then I'll mention that i have a list of five men that I'd marry in a heart beat. Four of the five are unavailable. One of the five, Brent, became single last August. I've had Brent's email address for a while. He didn't give it to me... a mutual friend once emailed both of us. I didn't really wanted to email him, in case I made me look like a stalker. I talked to Andy about it. He said one email isn't stalking and if I really was interested in him, then I should write.
On Saturday I decided to email Brent. Well, he responded back! He told me how things were going with him and asked me a few questions about my life. This is good. We'll see where it leads.
I hope this isn't another one of those "Barry is all hot to trot for a man at the very beginning, but it doesn't work out" stories.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment