Last night I had dinner with C2 and Cor. C2 and Cor are closer than I realized. They had lunch together on Thursday. C2 knows who Cor is currently dating. I don't
I had breakfast with C2 at Van's. Afterwards he went home to pack. He has to move out by the end of the month. I spent most of the day hanging around with Cor. Cor and I are going to a private party tonight. For the party, Cor had to find the perfect sunglasses to go with his new image (He shaved his head) We drove around Redmond and stopped at about half a dozen different places before he gave up.
He's heading out the door now. I'm going to show up later. Around 10 pm
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment