Last night I watched two episodes of the new Star Trek, "Star Trek: Enterprise" It's a lame show. They really don't know how to generate excitement. Always putting the lead character in danger-- not exciting. You know he'll be back next week. Slowly reading numbers off the speedometer, "4.7.... 4.8.... 4.9..."-- Not exciting.
Now that I think about it, the show wasn't even science fiction. Nothing happened on either episode that couldn't happen on earth, right now.
I think Cor and his latest boyfriend broke up last night. At around midnight they got out of bed. I heard the boyfriend say "He just controls you." He left shortly afterwards.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment