I had lunch with Ryan today. He gave me the tour of his new company, Cranky Pants Games It sounds like things are going well with them.
I had dinner with Hugh. It was nice. Not great. Not love at first site. But still, Hugh is a nice man.
Hugh and I went to Angelino's for dinner. Mathew was supposed to go to Angelino's also, for dinner with a different friend. He called and said he wouldn't be there. He didn't want Hugh or I to feel like we were being spied on.
Mathew also asked me if I was nervous about my date.
That's weird. Mathew and his Ex really want to hook Hugh and I up. They are quietly pulling strings to get us to like each other. They've been raving about Hugh for over a week now. Acting like he's one of the hottest men around.
I'll just go slow. I don't want to jerk Hugh around. But, I don't want to dissapoint Mat and his Ex.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment