I got sick yesterday so I went home from work and slept. It was also Mathew's birthday. So in the evening, I had dinner with him.
We've been pooling the photos from our road trip. There are hundreds of them. This has to be the most over photographed road trip I have ever been on.
In addition to the road trip photos, Cor put some other photos on my hard drive that he needs copied to CD. After he did this, he wrote C2 and I, "Between you guys, please do not distribute or make any comments to anyone on the folder “My Art and Furniture”. That can bring problems for me…Thanks,"
Of course C2 and I immediatly made a copy of the folder. I didn't see anything incriminating. Just pictures of art and furniture.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment