Today I got my new Canadian passport. I lost my old passport over a year ago. It's kind of wierd. Two weeks ago, before the green card and the passport, if I wanted to quit my job I would have had to leave Seattle and move back to Cananda. Because I didn't have a valid passport, flying around the U.S. was a pain. Traveling to Cananda and then re-entering the U.S. was a no-no
Now that I have both a green card, and a passport, I can travel and work anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
I see doors opening up. Maybe I'll go to Vancouver this weekend.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment