Monday morning I had breakfast with C2. I didn't do much for the rest of Monday.
Last night I had dinner with Mathew. He's decided to spread out the changes in his life. Instead of moving out of his parents place, and quiting his job (He works with his parents) He's going to move out and take a good vacation.
After dinner I went to the Cuff. I was supposed to meet Bruce there, but he didn't make it. He called my cell and said everything was running late. He just wanted to go home and eat.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment