When it rains, it pours.
My dishwasher is leaking a bit. so, I poked and prodded at it and tightened some screws. Now it's making loud grinding sounds. I need to call the repair man.
I brought the truck in for it's 60,000 mile checkup. They said the rear break cylinders are leaking. The truck needs a break job as soon as possible.
This is turning into an expensive week.
I had dinner with Mathew. He's shaved his moustache, but has decided to grow his beard back. He's going through a big change. He lives with his parents and works at their company. He's quit his job, and is moving out.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment