Tuesday night I had dinner with Steven. I had a few dates with Steven a bit over a year ago. This wasn't a date, just a dinner. Both of us are career oriented guys trying to meet good and interesting people and having a tough go of it.
I respect Steven. He get's out there and does things and he's a more interesting person for it. I want to become more like that. So, this summer I'm going to drop out of the scene and do a lot of camping and touring
We've decided to have dinners together more or less weekly. It will be hit or miss because he travels a lot for work.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment