Saturday night R&J had an "Iron Chef Cooking Party" at their house. The theme was "Box Food." We all had to bring a dish to the party based on boxed food. I went to Uwajimaya, an Asian grocery, and bought some "Macaroni Gratin Quick Up White Sauce." Basically it's gorgonzola flavoured macaroni and cheese. I added some green peppers, onions and chicken to the mix. And voila... Asian box food. I ended up winning the prize for best food.
"Macaroni Gratin Quick Up White Sauce." has a very strong smell. I can still smell it in my kitchen.
Afterwards we watched the real Iron Chef on TV. It was "Giant Eel Battle."
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment