I'm annoyed with the way my memories affect my desire to visit a place. I used to like going to Portland. That used to be Brian's and my weekend gateway. Now when I go to Portland I find myself thinking about all the arguing Brian and I did. Now I don't like Porland.
Then there is the Red Robin Restaurant in Redmond. I've only ate there twice. The first time was with Harry. We had a good time. The second time I went was after Harry and I split. I go so bumbed that I haven't gone back.
Mt. Reineer is in the same category. I want to go, but I have to drive past Harry's place to get there.
Right now, every time I find a new place I like, I want to hide it from everyone but my most trusted friends. I never want to taint it.
It's raining and gray now. I'd rather be outside than reminising about old times.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment