Our work cafeteria is still crap. But, I've figured out how to get half decent service-- I actively manage the cooks. "I'd like a Hamburger with tater-tots. No, don't put cheese on that. I just want a hamburger, no cheese, no bacon… I said I just want a hamburger, no cheese, no bacon." Today I got a half decent burger and tater-tots fairly quickly. I was very pleased with myself until I bit into a tater-tot-- it was still frozen in the center.
The rain has hit Seattle. It’s been dark and gloomy for days. I feel like snuggling up with someone and loving them and spoiling them.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment